Re: GNOME store
- From: "Thilo Pfennig" <tpfennig gmail com>
- To: "GNOME Marketing List" <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME store
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:04:37 +0200
2006/10/28, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>:
Let's go ahead with these products:
1) I think certainly this must be integrated into the upcoming CMS.
2) What about internationalisation of the products. I mean it makes no
sense to just have orders for US. And it also makes no sense to have
redundant work to be done in every GNOME organisation. Anybody have
thought about that?
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tpfennig
] [Thread Prev