Re: GNOME store

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> I don't think it's particularly painful having the payment platform off
> gnome.org, but I hope that they can style it so that it doesn't look
> completely different.

To the contrary, if the shop is not operated by us, the payment gateway area
should look utterly different (albeit with a GNOME logo) such that the user
understands their payment is being processed by a different organisation. We
have seen the results of both methods with linux.conf.au (where the payment
gateway is operated by a sponsor), and it is *vastly* better to make the
organisational and operational distinction clear: It *is not* 'gnome.org' or
the GNOME Foundation processing the payment.

- Jeff

     "Obviously, anyone wanting to found a successful company and make
    millions of dollars should consider writing a file system first." -
                                 Val Henson