Re: Updated "Why choose GNOME" leaflet

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

> We're now looking for comments on the text to make it more fun and
> interesting. It's probably worth noting the prospective audience will
> probably be IT managers and small developers.

Suggestions:

 * "Why Choose GNOME?" -> "Put your foot down: Demand GNOME." (semi-joking;
   this heading would be better off as a statement rather than a question).

 * Use the new foot device and logotype. The spacing of the logo and first
   two paragraphs looks awkward. Too much on the left and top, too little on
   the right and bottom.

 * "desktop for end-users, users" -> "desktop for users"/

 * Change "IBM, HP and Sun" to focus on the major distributors, who we can
   clearly associate with GNOME: Red Hat, Novell, Sun, Canonical.

 * "Gtk+" -> "GTK+"

 * "choose from a dozen" -> "choose from many"

 * "and of course plain old C and C++" -> "C and C++". Don't sap the
   strength of a message with a joke like this. :-)

Good stuff! Have you considered different formats, such as single or triple
fold A4?

- Jeff

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.