Re: Call for art!

Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
David Neary wrote:
Can someone do a 30" x 60" banner design for GIMP & GNOME for me this
week, by any chance? Please? It should have both the GNOME logo and
Wilber, but aside from that you're free.
Do you mean something like this? Or do you mean one logo on each side?
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gimpgnomeposter.png
If this is ok, I'll fix it up in Scribus tonight so it will be in
printable colors and stuff.

I did mean something like that - but I was hoping for something a little
more fancy, with some text (see jimmac's effort...
Oh, it seems like I got a bunch of mails from this list all at once that had not been sent to me for some reason. Therefore, I thought no one had taken on the task and therefore did a quick 1 minute job between other stuff just so we had something.
Jimmacs stuff looks great. Let's use those.
- Andreas