Re: Call for art!

Hi,

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Oh, it seems like I got a bunch of mails from this list all at once that
> had not been sent to me for some reason.

Mailing list sickness. It should be better now.

> Therefore, I thought no one had taken on the task and therefore did a
> quick 1 minute job between other stuff just so we had something.
> Jimmacs stuff looks great. Let's use those.

I think so too.

Jimmac, I noticed you'd added the URLs and shinied up the split - I love
the new graphic, and I'm happy to have that be the final version.

We may need a print-quality PDF (whatever print-quality means in that
context) rather than an SVG - do you think that you could handle that?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary