Re: [Fwd: Exhibitor Magazine Honors LinuxWorld San Francisco 2005 for its Attendee Traffic Density]

Hey,

Paul Cooper wrote:
> Another thing we could do is hold a BOF / impromptu event. Haven't
> been to OSCON at it's new venue but they alway used to provide rooms
> for BOFS. With at least Glynn, JDub and me there we should have
> enough people to do something (if nothing else talk about Guadec
> 2007).

There's also some space in the lightening talks if anyone is keen to
give a progress report of the project. Josh Berkus [postgres guy
currently working for Sun] is organizing the 2nd session and has a lot
of slots free. Let me know if anyone is keen.

Glynn