Re: A printed GNOME Journal for GUADEC?

I think we should probably re-arrange the question a bit.

Can the Gnome Journal team plus others create a GUADEC brochure with
interesting content that we can give out to conference attendees?

We probably shouldn't use the GNOME Journal format but instead a
design better suited for GUADEC.

This way people won't approach the problem from a magazine
perspective but more of interesting material to give out at GUADEC.
That might help approach a little better.

Just my two cents.

sri