Re: A printed GNOME Journal for GUADEC?

Well, the articles of the Journal are CC. There's no legal problem
using them.

On the other hand, older articles will probably look strange in a
program -- they were not written for such a context. If you'd like to
use older articles, please take care of this and pick carefully!

Writing newer articles -- aimed at filling a program -- is probably a
better approach. Note that the GNOME Journal does not have so many
writers. However, there's mailing list. Just ask.

Next, it wouldn't be really a GNOME Journal special edition without the
GNOME Journal visual identity. This means: The GNOME Journal homepage
style for your programm.

I'm not sure whether your existing media partners would be happy
about the GNOME Journal brand to appear on the program they sponsored.

Do you think this is a sensible approach?

If there's room to fill, I suggest to write the usual program stuff:
forword of an Spanish official, a nice background story on Spain's IT
industry, interview with somebody the audience is interested in, maybe a
background story about working in Spain as a foreigner, the history of
GNOME with images... this sort of thing.

Cheers,
Claus