Re: A printed GNOME Journal for GUADEC?

Is there any background info? Is there a max. number of pages, for
example?  How many copies we are talking about? 500? 1.000? 5.000?

What about color? 4c completely or just the outside pages? DIN A4 or
DIN A5?

Please don't get me wrong: I do like the idea. But from my point of
view, this looks like lots of work for me and I'd like to know what we
are talking about.

You see, the GNOME journal has three or four writers I can rely on
right now, and one of them is me. We are absolutely unable to fill,
say, 16 or 20 DIN A4 pages with 4500 characters each page within the
next two months. No way.

This brings me back to the Alamanac idea in DIN A4 or to a handy DIN A5
program booklet. Even the Alamanac idea is way too much work to
distribute 500 copies in the end.

For a program booklet, you don't need the GNOME Journal. Of course,
I'm glad to make the front page if that means to get the GNOME Journal
logo set in color. I'm maybe even able to make a sort of Scribus layout
for the inner pages. ;-)

Cheers,
Claus