Re: Create your own customised GNOME liveCD

"P.S.: Speaking of LiveCDs in general: Without a graphical partion tool ..."

i've seen this issue (graphical partition tool) in the breezy bounty
list (with priority = high), and i wondered why wasn't gparted
(gparted.sourceforge.net) being considered as a suitable option...
it's gtk-based and equal or probably better (feature and
usability-wise) than qtparted, a popular graphical (parted-based)
partition tool that's included by default in some kde-based distros
(like mepis)
http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyBounties

--
Santiago Roza