Re: Logo/image guidelines

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 23:57 +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
> Juan,
>
> there's an official icon color palette, if I'm not mistaken, but is
> hasn't been made part of an image guideline, AFAIK.

Ok, but I haven't found it :(
(Still looking for it. Maybe the tigert color palette is it?)

> Maybe you'd like to start a style guide doc in the wiki? A simple
> outline would be sufficient for a start. As far as I understood, Steven
> is working on a new web page design. Until then, it doesn't make much
> sense to fill it with content but an outline would be really nice. Maybe
> we can later integrate integrate the Logo guideline into it, if that's
> ok with Murray.

Maybe an outline to use the logo on internal projects. Don't know how to
use it on non-official-contribution project, but I can work out
something.

Also, if there's a new design for the web page then it's not necessary
to add it to the guidelines :D (i'll wait for the new one, then).

Regards,

--jci