Re: Logo/image guidelines

Máirín,

would you mind to write the open questions into the Logo guidelines?
Maybe a section called ==Open Questions== so they won't be forgotten?
And maybe even aswered one day? ;)

Apart from questions about 'associated' projects, another one might
be how we integrate a slogan (or tagline) into it if we ever find an
appropriate one.

The font is Trebuchet MS, btw. This has been asked on the mailing list
two or three times already. Time to get it into a document.

Juan,

there's an official icon color palette, if I'm not mistaken, but is
hasn't been made part of an image guideline, AFAIK.

Maybe you'd like to start a style guide doc in the wiki? A simple
outline would be sufficient for a start. As far as I understood, Steven
is working on a new web page design. Until then, it doesn't make much
sense to fill it with content but an outline would be really nice. Maybe
we can later integrate integrate the Logo guideline into it, if that's
ok with Murray.

Cheers,
Claus

P.S.: I just notice our research office wants something to test first,
so there might be the need to develop more than just one design,
anyway. ;)