Re: Logo/image guidelines

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 14:39 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Selon Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
>
> > Obviously, I don't know what this page should look like, but maybe
> > someone else has more experience:
> > http://live.gnome.org/DraftLogoGuidelines?action=show
> >
> > I guess it should mention colors, fonts, etc, and alternative file
> > formats.
>
> Why file formats?

I mean, we might want to provide it in various additional formats, such
as .eps, .ai, .tiff, etc.

>  We don't really mind about colours. Steven Garrity (yes, him
> again - Steven, are you on this list?) added some appropriate comments about
> not modifying the logo, avoiding cluttering the brand with backgrounds or other
> elements, keeping the correct font, maintaining shape & aspect ratio.
>
> Those guidelines seem to be in line with what I consider good logo usage, so I'm
> happy with that, and don't think we need to add any other guidelines.

I hope our designers can come up with a fuller brand image. That might
include our brand colors, fonts, etc.

Or, it would be nice if people provided links to examples of corporate
brand guidelines.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com