Re: Logo/image guidelines

Selon Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:

> Obviously, I don't know what this page should look like, but maybe
> someone else has more experience:
> http://live.gnome.org/DraftLogoGuidelines?action=show
>
> I guess it should mention colors, fonts, etc, and alternative file
> formats.

Why file formats? We don't really mind about colours. Steven Garrity (yes, him
again - Steven, are you on this list?) added some appropriate comments about
not modifying the logo, avoiding cluttering the brand with backgrounds or other
elements, keeping the correct font, maintaining shape & aspect ratio.

Those guidelines seem to be in line with what I consider good logo usage, so I'm
happy with that, and don't think we need to add any other guidelines.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary