[libxml++] [ libxmlplusplus-Patches-846883 ] derived DOM example

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=312999&aid=846883&group_id=12999

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Attached is perhaps a better example of a derived DOM
than my first example submitted some time ago. This one
is an example of using SVG and requires that the SAX
parser is capable of resolving entities (see my other
patch).

The motivation: handle SVG animation by manipulating
attributes as required per frame. Then, for each frame
iteration, traverse the tree synthesizing SAX events to
feed (a suitably modified) librsvg (SAX-based SVG
renderer). This may likely result in more libxmlpp
enhancements.

For now, consider this a test case for the sax entity
handling as well as an exploration of deriving an
application-specific DOM, rather than using a generic
DOM in your application.