xmlCreatePushParserCtxt() docs wrong (was RE: [libxml++] sax_pars er example: entity not defined)

Daniel, as part of the story below, I noticed that the documentation
for xmlCreatePushParserCtxt() is wrong:
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#xmlCreatePushParserCtxt

The user_data parameter is not returned to SAX callbacks (The context is, as
void*).
That parameter should probably always be 0.

murrayc usa net