[libxml++] sax_parser example: entity not defined

There's just one bug that is bothering me before the API freeze:

examples/sax_parser/example.xml defines an entity and uses it, but the
example reports an "entity not defined" error. This also happens with
libxml++ 0.24, so I don't think it has anything to do with our recent
entity-parsing enhancements.

Does anybody have any ideas? If not, I guess I need to try it in C.

Here is some output from
examples/sax_parser/example
that shows the error:

on_characters():  directed to the tape machine
      or via operations performed on the filesystem itself. Email
      notification and GUI status display very important.

      This is really just some text to test the libxml++ parser. The web
site is

on_error(): Entity 'wwwlibxmlplusplus' not defined

on_characters(): . Here are some predefined entities: quote:
on_characters(): "
on_characters():  and less than:
on_characters(): <
on_characters(): .