Re: GIR-based vala bindings

Il giorno mer, 30/03/2011 alle 18.37 -0600, Robert Park ha scritto:
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Lorenzo Masini <lorenxo86 gmail com> wrote:
> > Robert: probabily you are the one who best tested python bindings.
> > Since I have made some changes in gobject introspection files, could you
> > give them a try after Jiri have committed all the stuff?
>
> Is it committed yet? I just rebuilt my jhbuild environment and got
> libchamplain commit 9c42276d437eaede6337c18b50ab4dbad6eb4ed7
> ("0.9.1"), and my test suite passes fully here.

No, Jiri is reviewing it.
If you have time you can try from my personal clone
(https://gitorious.org/~rugginoso/libchamplain/rugginoso-clone).
Note that it isn't aligned to master, because I was too lazy to git
rebase :P
The changes are in the branch vala-switch-to-gir.

> My test suite doesn't cover the full libchamplain API but it does
> cover the full functionality of my app, so this means there's no
> trouble showing a map, putting paths and labels on it, moving them
> around, etc etc. Notably I don't test anything to do with different
> map sources because my app doesn't have those features yet.

Uhm I think it's enough :D

Cheers
Lorenzo