Re: Get mouse clicks on the map

On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 19:55 +0100, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:
> I confirm that I have the same bug as Keith. The only way I can have
> the events with Keith's code is by commenting this line:

Right, I've been investigating this all afternoon.  First, my version or
launcher-gtk was working because I used button-press-event instead of
release.

Second, using ChamplainSelectionLayer eats mouse clicks (in the unselect
all process when you click on the map to unselect markers).  I will
change this behavior in 0.4.3 so that it will only eat the click for
mouse button 1 and if it did unselect any markers.

There is a bug which I can't figure out: the button-press-event for
button 1 (only!) is not emitted until the mouse is moved.

It'll make the 0.4.3 release in the next minutes.

Thanks for your help figuring this out guys.
Pierre-Luc