Re: Get mouse clicks on the map
- From: Keith Sharp <keith sharp gmail com>
- To: Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Get mouse clicks on the map
- Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:39:00 +0800
2010/1/10 Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com>
On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 20:37 +0800, Keith Sharp wrote:Well I copied your code into launcher-gtk and with the
> I can confirm that the callback in the launcher demo from git master
> doesn't seem to get called.
clutter_actor_set_reactive (view, TRUE) on the ChamplainView, it works
fine for me. Can you verify that?
No joy, I can't seem to get it to work. I've uploaded my launcher-gtk.c to see if anyone can spot where my error is:
This is a fully up to date master branch from git.gnome.org
on a fully up to date Fedora 12.
] [Thread Prev