Re: Get mouse clicks on the map

2010/1/10 Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com>
On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 20:37 +0800, Keith Sharp wrote:
> I can confirm that the callback in the launcher demo from git master
> doesn't seem to get called.

Well I copied your code into launcher-gtk and with the
clutter_actor_set_reactive (view, TRUE) on the ChamplainView, it works
fine for me.  Can you verify that?

No joy, I can't seem to get it to work.  I've uploaded my launcher-gtk.c to see if anyone can spot where my error is:

This is a fully up to date master branch from on a fully up to date Fedora 12.