Re: las-gnome lanyard design

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 1:19 AM Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 11 September 2016 at 11:37, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
> <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
>> I need all the info that you want on it, any graphics that I can use and the
>> conference colours in one list please. Today would be preferable. If you
>> don't have the content for the BoFs yet, please give me a rough idea of what
>> it will include. For example, how many rooms over how many days :)
>
> Colors:
> #018094 (used for headline talks in schedule)
> #bfe9ef (used for other talks)
> #d5e2f8 (used for informal sessions, unconferences & BoF)
> #EAECEE (used for breaks)
>
> The schedule is at http://las.gnome.org/schedule/ and you have info
> about the BoF rooms at http://las.gnome.org/workshops/

I assume attendee names should be on the list.

Yep.

So you don't want the skyline or any other information on it? No

I would like to see the skyline, I think that is an important bit.

emergency contact details, no venue/party info? No general city info?
No IRC nick? No internet info?

So, here is the information:

Emergency contact - Sriram Ramkrishna - 503-709-4782, sriram.ramkrishna at gmail.com

venue information: Eliot Center - 1226 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205
City walking map - https://www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/article/321391

Otherwise most stuff is on the website.

As for the venue, I will likely just make an announcement on Wednesday.  The party starts at 6pm Sept 21st.  Although we do need to plan that.

sri