Re: las-gnome lanyard design

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 12:52 PM Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 7 September 2016 at 21:47, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> So, the stuff we put into guadec was a 8"x6" paper coated insert.  So we
> will need to purchase paper for that, and then we'll need to get scissors as
> well.

If you have no other willing volunteers, I should have time to work on
it as long as you know what content you'd like on the badge.

Thank you Kat!  Yes, I think we probably want the current schedule, and hopefully we'll have the BoFs done by Tuesday.  I'm still pursuing them now.

In addition, my name, email, and phone number for an emergency contact.

What else do other people suggest should go into it?

sri