From: Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com>
Date: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Cocktail hour during LAS?
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>

Sri,

The Red Hat Portland folks would like to schedule a cocktail hour during
LAS, to which LAS attendees would be invited.  It would be free snacks,
no-host bar at a venue near the Eliot Center.

What would be a good night for this?  Wednesday is out for me, but
Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday could work.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS