Re: las-gnome lanyard design

Hi Kat,

Hope it isn’t too late. We want to also add the link for the LAS GNOME telegram channel on the badge

On 14 Sep 2016, at 10:26 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 1:19 AM Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 11 September 2016 at 11:37, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
> <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
>> I need all the info that you want on it, any graphics that I can use and the
>> conference colours in one list please. Today would be preferable. If you
>> don't have the content for the BoFs yet, please give me a rough idea of what
>> it will include. For example, how many rooms over how many days :)
>
> Colors:
> #018094 (used for headline talks in schedule)
> #bfe9ef (used for other talks)
> #d5e2f8 (used for informal sessions, unconferences & BoF)
> #EAECEE (used for breaks)
>
> The schedule is at http://las.gnome.org/schedule/ and you have info
> about the BoF rooms at http://las.gnome.org/workshops/

I assume attendee names should be on the list.

Yep.

So you don't want the skyline or any other information on it? No

I would like to see the skyline, I think that is an important bit.

emergency contact details, no venue/party info? No general city info?
No IRC nick? No internet info?

So, here is the information:

Emergency contact - Sriram Ramkrishna - 503-709-4782, sriram.ramkrishna at gmail.com

venue information: Eliot Center - 1226 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205

Otherwise most stuff is on the website.

As for the venue, I will likely just make an announcement on Wednesday.  The party starts at 6pm Sept 21st.  Although we do need to plan that.

sri