Re: las-gnome lanyard design

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
I need all the info that you want on it, any graphics that I can use and the
conference colours in one list please. Today would be preferable. If you
don't have the content for the BoFs yet, please give me a rough idea of what
it will include. For example, how many rooms over how many days :)

Colors:
#018094 (used for headline talks in schedule)
#bfe9ef (used for other talks)
#d5e2f8 (used for informal sessions, unconferences & BoF)
#EAECEE (used for breaks)

The schedule is at http://las.gnome.org/schedule/ and you have info
about the BoF rooms at http://las.gnome.org/workshops/

--