Re: [jokosher-devel] Foresight Linux version

> Can someone please update the jokosher.org/download page with the more
> accurate and up-to-date info from userdocs.
I've updated doc.jokosher.org/FronPage to direct people to this page
with installation problems. When people go to jokosher.org and click
"Help" they'll get directed properly. I don't have access to
jokosher.org/download.

I think we need Aq or Mr. Kosher for that.   :)

I really, really hate it when I reply to myself. :)

The easy solution is to put a link on http://jokosher.org/download
saying "for the latest and greatest on installation, click here..."

The hard solution we may want to think about is making the "Download"
button on jokosher.org redirect to
http://doc.jokosher.org/Installation just like we did with the "Help"
button. It might be better than sending total n00bs to the Userdocs
site, and it's easy to update.

We could keep userdocs.jokosher.org/Installation and mirror changes to
doc.jokosher.org/Installation. All it would take is Laszlo creating an
account on doc.jokosher.org and me putting him in the Editors group
(along with changing the linking on jokosher.org, of course).

Just my thoughts.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)