Re: [jokosher-devel] Foresight Linux version

Michael Sheldon wrote:
Hi Thilo,

Looking at the jokosher.recipe for foresight it appears you're only depending on gnonlin. You can see the full list of dependencies at:
http://jokosher.org/download

This page doesn't get updated very often (it still says gstreamer CVS even though its already been released) and it never had that much detail about specific required versions. I have written up the *official* jokosher requirements on a page that I have permissions to edit:

http://userdocs.jokosher.org/Installation

Can someone please update the jokosher.org/download page with the more accurate and up-to-date info from userdocs.

Thanks,
Laszlo