Re: [jokosher-devel] Foresight Linux version

Hi Thilo,

 Looking at the jokosher.recipe for foresight it appears you're only
depending on gnonlin. You can see the full list of dependencies at:
http://jokosher.org/download

 Thanks for packaging Jokosher for foresight, it's good to see it
getting in to even more distributions.

 Cheers,
  Mike