[jokosher-devel] Two Questions
- From: Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com>
- To: Jokosher gnome <jokosher-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: [jokosher-devel] Two Questions
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:53:24 -0500
1) I added an "Add Audio File" button to the toolbar which allows you to
select a file and adds it to a newly created instrument. This is because
many people have difficulty figuring out how to import a file when first
My question is, what icon should we use for this button? We are
currently using gtk stock open, but that is also used for open in the
2) The "Instrument" menu in the main menu bar was originally added to
try and make it easier to find out how to import audio files. This has
since been solved by the new "Add Audio File" toolbar button, but this
instrument menu also makes a good place for the "Change Instrument Type"
function (the "Remove Instrument" is just a duplicate of Edit -> Delete).
The problem with this menu is that it is context sensitive, and the menu
items inside it are only set to be sensitive when an instrument is
selected. Surely we should have these functions available from somewhere
else than just the right-click menu for accessibility reasons, but is
there a point in having an entire context sensitive menu in the menu bar?
] [Thread Prev