Re: [jokosher-devel] Six weeks till the freeze

> Currently
> the Click Track button pops up a dialog box that says "... The current
> version of Jokosher does not have the click track available. It will
> be ready in version 0.2."

Or maybe we should actually discuss these things before making dialogs
that promise functionality for the future. *cough* jono *cough* :P

I agree and sympathise entirely with your point of view, but giving
Jono a kicking about it right now is counterproductive because he's on
holiday. :)

As I understand it, the audiotestsrc is the way forward here; combined
with gnonlin it should be reasonably easy to have a repeating click
noise. Does anyone already know how to do this and want to speak up?
Failing that, someone (which can be me, but if someone else gets time
before I do then that would be great) can ask the #gstreamer chaps
(particularly bilboed) for suggestions on the best way to do this with
gst/gnl.

sil

--
The carrot is hiding in your coat pocket.  "Don't let me be
eaten!" it begs in a pathetic, orange voice.