Re: [jokosher-devel] Six weeks till the freeze

On 21/09/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
I'd like to consider adding the Click Track to this list.

I would too, but I have no idea of how to implement it nor how long it
would take.

Currently
the Click Track button pops up a dialog box that says "... The current
version of Jokosher does not have the click track available. It will
be ready in version 0.2."

I realize it's not very sexy, but since we've promised it will be
ready, it should be ready.

Or maybe we should actually discuss these things before making dialogs
that promise functionality for the future. *cough* jono *cough* :P

Laszlo