Re: [jokosher-devel] Six weeks till the freeze

On 18/09/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
Hi folks,

Well, we are six weeks away from the freeze and we have lots to do. I
have a slight concern about if we are gonna get everything sorted -
Laszlo has been having Internet problems that have kept him away
recently and I am on holiday for two weeks so that cuts down my
hacking. We have the following core chunks to finish:

I'd like to consider adding the Click Track to this list. Currently
the Click Track button pops up a dialog box that says "... The current
version of Jokosher does not have the click track available. It will
be ready in version 0.2."

I realize it's not very sexy, but since we've promised it will be
ready, it should be ready.

Just my opinion, of course.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)