Re: [jokosher-devel] Very important - only use glade < 3

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 08:35:49PM -0400, Laszlo Pandy wrote:
So please, if you have to commit a change to the glade file, you *must* use 3.0.2 or else we will lose the translations. You can get the glade 3.0.2 sources from the link below, or just use the one in edgy.

Um sorry about yanking everyone around with my policy changes, but because of some newly discovered bugs in glade-3, the glade file is going to be in glade-2 format. This means you should use glade-2 (any recent version will do) for editing the glade file at least until after 0.2 is released.

Thanks
Laszlo