Re: [jokosher-devel] Very important - only use glade >= 3.0.2

John Green wrote:
On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 08:35:49PM -0400, Laszlo Pandy wrote:
So please, if you have to commit a change to the glade file, you *must* use 3.0.2 or else we will lose the translations. You can get the glade 3.0.2 sources from the link below, or just use the one in edgy.

I still seem to be using glade 2.12.1 so I suppose there was a gnome upgrade
I didn't bother with at some point.

Actually Dapper still uses glade-2. There is a dapper deb available somewhere on the web for glade-3, but that is for 3.0.1 which contains the translation bug.

Do you know if glade-2 is OK?

No gnome-2 is not okay. It uses a different format than gnome-3 which is backwards compatible, however saving it as glade-2 will result in 6000 line diffs. This was discussed on IRC and it was decided that we should stick with glade-3.

Either compile 3.0.1 from source, or upgrade to edgy (which will be released next week btw).

Laszlo