[jokosher-devel] Recording from M-Audio FastTrack on Edgy

Hi,
  I've been trying to record from my M-Audio FastTrack USB sound card
with J-0.1 on Edgy.  I can't get any sound recorded from it.

I reported this bug at
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/jokosher/+bug/64702

Then I read that I probably should have asked here first.  My bad. Won't
happen again.

I have discovered this since reporting the bug...

I have also tried unplugging the sound card and I don't lose any
Instrument Connections, even after restarting.

The card works for recording in Audacity. But if I try recording in
Jokosher, then close Jokosher, the 'Mic capture' button is checked in
the volume applet.  I have to uncheck it again to record in Audacity
again.

The following is from the bug report

# Open Jokosher
# Open/create a project
# Add an instrument (Guitar)
-- Repeat next bit for every available connection
# Select Instrument Connections
# Select an input
# Arm the track for recording
# Start recording
# Play a tune
# Stop Recording
# No sound recorded

Internal Sound card - Some Via 8235 on board thing
USB Sound card - M-Audio Fast Track

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Tony
--
Anthony Batchelor <toeknee haircrazy info>