Re: [jokosher-devel] Managing extensions

Configuration: my thought was that we would provide two API functions,
getConfigParameter and setConfigParameter. Extensions use those to
save configuration. That way, an extension doesn't have to worry about
where those parameters are saved.

I've now added this, and my freesound extension is using it (but
that's not committed yet). Haven't updated the wiki yet.

sil

--
For your information, some people think I'm very funny
   -- Joe Hallenbach, "The Last Boy Scout"