Re: [jokosher-devel] The road to 1.0

On 11/22/06, John Green <john thegreens co uk> wrote:
Talking
of podcasts the ability to publish your mixed project direct to your rss
feed would be a nice feature (or possibly an extension).

Jono's been talking about this since he first thought up mixdown
profiles ;) It ain't as easy as all that, but I've got some ideas, and
it should be approximately doable. It needs extensions to be able to
implement additions to a mixdown profile, but we need mixdown profiles
first.

sil

--
The carrot is hiding in your coat pocket.  "Don't let me be
eaten!" it begs in a pathetic, orange voice.