Re: [jokosher-devel] The road to 1.0

On 11/22/06, John Green <john thegreens co uk> wrote:
If we're looking to freeze in February then that only leaves a coiuple of
months or so and so the list of new features has to be necessarily small.
There are a couple of things in particular that are lacking and would be
very handy.

Yeah, I think we should focus on these smaller features and hammer
them in. On Sunday we can flesh out a core feature plan. Much of it
seems to be refining on some of the feedback we have had and fixing up
various bugs.

Time is indeed running short, and it would be useful to get extra
testing on this release - I am sure Aq's script can help here.

 Jono