Re: [jokosher-devel] All new Ubuntu-specific Jokosher runscript

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 01:12:05PM +0000, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> 2. hopefully that revision that we nominate will be before the liboil
> requirement change, meaning that Jokosher 0.2 with the script will
> still work in dapper

The offending revision (as we're concerned) is revision 1.659 of
gst-plugins-base/configure.ac which was commited on 2006-11-14 at 23:34. I
think CVS does revision numbering at the file level which is a bit more
awkward but I think you can check out by date with the -D flag. I don't know
exactly when the last update that we needed went in but I know when I
checked out on Monday it fixed the volume fades which hadn't worked for me
before. The last time I checked out was over a week before that.

--
John Green