Re: [jokosher-devel] All new Ubuntu-specific Jokosher runscript

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 11:18:13AM +0000, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> > > GStreamer people: do we still need CVS HEAD gst, or would a slightly
> > > older revision be OK for Jokosher?
> >
> >  We still need CVS HEAD, nothing will work without it as things stand
> > due to our reliance on the audiopanorama element (and probably numerous
> > bug fixes).
>
> Ah, I don't mean "do we need HEAD as opposed to a released gst".
> Would, say, the revision before HEAD (so still in CVS, but not the
> very latest revision) be OK?

 Ah right, sorry got the wrong end of the stick. I think all of the
GStreamer bugs that effect us have been fixed from at least a week ago.
So HEAD isn't compulsory, might be a good idea to do some testing and
find out which revision seems to work best for most people.

 Cheers,
  Mike.

--
Michael Sheldon