Re: [jokosher-devel] All new Ubuntu-specific Jokosher runscript

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 01:48:27AM +0000, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> OK, new runscript, same URL: http://www.jokosher.org/0.2/Jokosher0.2runscript
>
> Please test. It should work, in my testing, but no guarantees. It now
> diagnoses all the packages you need and offers to install them all for
> you.

Doesn't work on dapper but I don't think it's your fault. The latest checkout
of gst-plugins-base has altered the liboil dependency to version 0.3.8 which
beats dapper's 0.3.7 so you can't even build it on dapper the usual way.

--
John Green