[jokosher-devel] All new Ubuntu-specific Jokosher runscript

OK, new runscript, same URL: http://www.jokosher.org/0.2/Jokosher0.2runscript

Please test. It should work, in my testing, but no guarantees. It now
diagnoses all the packages you need and offers to install them all for
you.

Tech question: ignore this bit if you want.
It takes a little while to get going; don't worry, it hasn't hung,
it's working out dependencies. Suggestions for how I can provide
feedback at this point (before I know whether we have pygtk available
or not) accepted; all i can come up with is a zenity window (which we
don't know we have either) attached to a file descriptor, but that's
hard to do without subprocess and I don't know at that point whether
we've got that either (it's pretty new in Python).

sil

--
If cryptography is outlawed, only outlaws wifo4(F9%!98f3((hg$;'da"d;f+