Re: [jokosher-devel] Outstanding bugs for 0.2

On 14/11/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
We've still got a few outstanding bugs which need fixing for the 0.2 release.

http://tinyurl.com/yk2d9r is the two remaining critical unfixed 0.2 bugs
http://tinyurl.com/ym9bgd is all the 0.2 bugs that aren't wishlist

As the gynaecologist said, it's time for the last big push :)

I should have the runscript finished tonight or tomorrow, which will
mean that it's easy for non-developer people to run Jokosher (well,
non-developer Ubuntu users ;)). It'd be cool to have people pitch in
on documentation as well; Jeff would love the help, I'm sure, over at
docs.jokosher.org.
Actually, the place is http://userdocs.jokosher.org. Dennis is doing a
lot of work, and I'm helping. Hope to have English docs done today,
and German is not far behind. Not much time left, but if anyone wants
to do more translations we've got room for that. Any work on the FAQ
would be great as well.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)