[jokosher-devel] Outstanding bugs for 0.2

We've still got a few outstanding bugs which need fixing for the 0.2 release.

http://tinyurl.com/yk2d9r is the two remaining critical unfixed 0.2 bugs
http://tinyurl.com/ym9bgd is all the 0.2 bugs that aren't wishlist

As the gynaecologist said, it's time for the last big push :)

I should have the runscript finished tonight or tomorrow, which will
mean that it's easy for non-developer people to run Jokosher (well,
non-developer Ubuntu users ;)). It'd be cool to have people pitch in
on documentation as well; Jeff would love the help, I'm sure, over at
docs.jokosher.org.

Not long to go now, gang. Very exciting :-)

sil

--
I realise I'm using a different definition of the word "framework" to
the rest of the world, where it means "a really quick way to build