Re: [jokosher-devel] Outstanding bugs for 0.2

Khusro Jaleel wrote:
I would love to pitch in and help a bit more than what I have done so far, but I'm currently just too busy with other things I *must* finish first. I'm sorry for this, hopefully by the weekend I will have some more time to spare, but only by Sunday.

I hope Jokosher is not releasing by then?

Release will be monday. The time will be determined by how many bugs, icons and translations are finished, and when we get around to uploading the final tarball.

Laszlo