Re: [jokosher-devel] art folder system (trin / oscar)

dan itsawisechild com wrote:
I think it looks great, just wondering if we should add an "other" folder, for works in progress etc? or should we be keeping our unfinished icons etc. in the proper folder?

also, for quick questions etc. i'm on google talk dnawara -at- gmail -dot- com whenever i'm online. feel free to add me.. (i can give you msn or jabber as well)

maybe we could all get together on IM or IRC and have an art group chat soon.

/Dan