Re: [jokosher-devel] Crashing jokosher

Hey Aq,

On 27/07/06, Stuart Langridge < sil kryogenix org> wrote:
I saw that reported in the bug as well. Perhaps you could ask the
reporter for their dbus version? They can find it with

$ python -c "import dbus; print dbus.version"
(0, 51, 0)

Yep, thats what came back for them (as well as me). I've added in python-dbus as a requires (might be good to update the web page with this...?) and this has possibly resolved the problem for them.

Regards
Chris