Re: [jokosher-devel] Willing to do some work!

On 26/07/06, Steven Garrity <stevelist silverorange com> wrote:
Pardon the tangent, but I'm looking to start work on a writing project
that I'd like to do in DocBook, but would love to have a web-based
editing/versioning setup for.

Is there such a thing as a wiki that uses DocBook as it's format?

Trac supports WikiProcessors, which allow you to use another markup.
By default, it will do HTML and a couple others.
Look here http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/ProcessorBazaar for info.
There is apparently a DocBook processor available, but I haven't used
it.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)