[jokosher-devel] /me returns

I've been out of the picture for quite a few weeks now, not helped by some problems at my ISP meaning that I didn't want to subscribe to the new mailing list.

But I'm back now.....

Out of interest, what happened to the 'Unassigned tickets' and then 'Bite-size tickets' options on the wiki? It's difficult to know what to work on......

Anyway - hopefully I can get back in to contributing regularly. Was great to meet some of you at LRL.

Ben