Re: [jokosher-devel] Documentation Team - plan for 0.1

> If anyone is interested, the User Guide is up on my site for your
> perusal. Find it here: http://www.jeffratliff.org/jokosher/. The
> screen shots aren't done, but the rest is. Let me know if there are
> problems.

Another small point: some of the anchors don't work. You need <a
name="Adding_Instruments">, not <a name="#Adding_Instruments">, for
example.

sil

--
Java sucks. [...] Java on TV set top boxes will suck so hard it
might well inhale people from off  their sofa until their heads